We work with private and public schools, both day and residential, to help staff reach their ultimate potential helping at-risk children, from K-12+. This includes work with teachers, clinicians and administrators. We can work within your schedule and budget, helping you to grow in the following domains:
• writing highly measurable IEPs, linked to relevant scales of measurement, reliable
methodologies, and appropriate benchmarks or performance outcomes. (Hauser,
2017, TEACHING Exceptional Children); see workshop series
• understanding how a child's traumatic response to adversity (e.g., neglect,
abuse, family dysfunction) impacts her developing body and brain
• helping teachers to calibrate their lessons to the executive function strengths
and weaknesses of their students
• facilitating and strengthening inclusion classes by providing techniques to balance
the often competing demands from regular and special education
• linking observed clinical issues to the latest discoveries and theories in the
cognitive neurosciences, thereby helping refine strategies to help ameliorate
current challenges around emotional dysregulation, self-control, attention and memory.
• training core staff on the requisite methodologies for collecting reliable data and
analyzing patterns of results
We will come to your school, talk with you by phone, engage over an online meeting or Skype, and answer all emails immediately. As an officially registered PDP provider by the Department of Education, we are also able to offer credits when we come and provide workshops or training sessions. We are confident you will be not only satisfied, but energized by the growth of your staff and students.